Infectious Diseases Hub.
- How does image integrity impact scientific research?
- Gyros Protein Technologies introduces new PurePep EasyClean services to accelerate development and manufacturing of peptide-based drugs
- Engineered bacteria deliver chemokines to alert immune system to tumors
- Neutrons probe pancratistatin’s cancer-killing mechanism
- Survey: Antibody discovery
- Evaluation of complement-dependent cytotoxicity using a streamlined, miniaturized advanced flow cytometry assay
- High-throughput, multi-parametric analysis accelerates antibody discovery workflows
- Advanced flow cytometry applications for antibody, small molecule and phenotypic screening
- Utilizing advanced high-throughput flow cytometry to quantify direct and competitive live cell antibody binding
- Owlstone Medical enters partnership with Bicycle Therapeutics for the development of antigen-targeted EVOC probes for early cancer detection
- Optibrium and Post Era collaborate to integrate AI drug discovery solutions
- Mapping the larval fruit fly connectome
- Maturation of stem-cell-derived cardiomyocytes monitored with cyborg nanosensor
- Back to basics: flow cytometry
- Uncovering the intricacies of DNA repair
- Who is Most Vulnerable for Long COVID and Can These Factors be Mitigated?
- Impact of Inpatient Pharmacist Review of Discharge Antibiotics
- First Mixed-Race Woman Experiences Possible HIV Cure After Stem Cell Transplant
- FDA Approves Antifungal Rezafungin to Treat Candidemia and Invasive Candidiasis
- Can We Stave Off Vector-Borne Diseases From Encroaching Into New Areas?
- Drug-Resistant Candida auris Cases Are Rapidly Rising in the US
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- A COVID-19 Paradox: Finding Strength in Weakness
- Hispanic/Latino Global Health Experts Help CDC’s COVID-19 Domestic Response
- Public Health Veteran Leads Global CDC Team from Atlanta During COVID-19
- Moving to Atlanta to Help Stop COVID-19 in Kansas and Beyond
- Routine Monitoring Reveals COVID-19 Surge in Brazil
- Diverse Group of Atlanta Experts Support COVID-19 Field Team in Brazil